If you haven’t tried Daiya’s Greek Yogurt Alternative, it’s a must! Not only is it dairy and soy free, but it contains plant-based protein and probiotics. Ever since switching to a 100% plant-based diet a while ago, I’ve been looking for ways to still get my probiotics (without having to spend a million dollars on a supplement). These yogurt alternatives are the perfect substitute!
I had so much fun making this bark, and if you try the recipe I can promise you will too!
Recipe serves: approx. 2 people
Total time: 10 minutes prep; 4-6 hours in the freezer
- 1 package of Daiya Foods Greek Yogurt Alternative
- 1 tsp. virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. agave (or maple) syrup
Additional toppings (suggestions only):
- Pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries
- Fresh raspberries and blueberries
Black cherry yogurt:
- Coconut flakes and cocoa nibs
- Pecans and plain granola
- Combine 1 package of Daiya Greek Yogurt with your melted coconut oil and syrup. Stir well.
- Prepare a wide container (that covers) with parchment paper, and pour your yogurt mixture onto the paper ensuring your mixture remains at least 1/2 cm thick.
- Sprinkle your desired toppings onto your yogurt mixture, and carefully cover your container.
- Pop into the freezer for 4-6 hours. Once your bark is done you can break it apart and snack on it as you please. If not consuming all at once, pop your bark back into the freezer after 5 minutes or so.
Enjoy! This recipe is the perfect snack or treat. It’s also super simple to make. If you need a snack on the go, or you’re simply craving something sweet, give this recipe a go!